30 Days Return and refund policy. If you wish to return an item, it has to be within 30 days from the purchase.
- Unused Items Only
- The item should be in the same condition that you received it in.
- Return it as received in its original packaging
- A receipt or proof of purchase is needed
- Perishable items like food, flowers, newspapers or magazines.
- Any intimate products like sanitary goods, hazardous goods like flammable liquid or gases.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
Partial Refundable items (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- Recheck your bank account
- Contact your credit card company (it may take some time before your refund is officially posted)
- Contact your bank ( As there is often some processing time before a refund is posted)
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Refund On Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Defective or damaged items will only be replaced
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you, the gift receiver.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping cost for the return will be paid by the customer
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. When you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
The return-time for the exchanged product to reach you may vary, depending on where you live.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.